Doing Business in Africa: Collaboration in the new normality
Once the global economic freeze comes to an end, a new normality will emerge. At the web-multilogue Doing Business in Africa: Collaboration in the new normality a Kenyan investment expert and an Austrian business leader shared their views on future economic development in selected African markets and showed why it will be worth to rethink economic collaboration between Africa and Europe.
In this webinar explored the following questions in more detail:
- What will be the target investment sectors in Africa?
- What effects will covid-19 have on global interconnectedness?
- How can an African-European collaboration in the new normality look like?
- And what role can European companies play in establishing them?
Food for Thought
Geoffrey Gangla | Genghis Capital, Kenya
Andreas Ludwig | Umdasch Group
- Presentation: Collaboration in the new normality
Have you missed our webinar? Don’t worry! You can rewatch it here.