- This event has already taken place.
Sustainable economy post Corona: What do Austrian companies say? | VBV
27. May 2020, 15: 00 - PM16:30
Domestic companies have been severely affected by the Corona crisis - at the same time they are the engine for reconstruction. Your post-Corona positions and decisions are essential, even when it comes to sustainability. Therefore, we bring Austrian entrepreneurs up to the curtain and discuss their ideas, experiences and demands.
- What do companies need - now and in the next few months?
- What will and must change in the long term?
- How can we build a more sustainable and resilient economy?
- How important is sustainability?
- What political choices are now necessary for this?
As part of the new online discussion series “VBV in Discourse”, the VBV-Vorsorgekasse is addressing central issues of the future together with top discussion partners. In Part II of the discussion series, the participants can expect a discussion with:
- DI Wolfgang Anzengruber, Verbund AG
- Roland Fink, Niceshops GmbH
- Michaela Reitterer, Boutique Hotel Stadthalle, Austrian Hotel Association
- DI Hubert Rhomberg, Rhomberg construction
- Josef Zotter, Zotter Chocolate GmbH
- Mag. Andreas Zakostelsky, VBV pension fund
Moderation: Gabriele Faber-Wiener from the Center for Responsible Management
Date / time May 27, 2020 | 15:00 - 16:30
Go to the Registration!